Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

April Biscornu

Can you tell Biscornu finishing is very addictive? These are for gifts. My next stitching projects are Little house needlework "Season of Hope", a freebie by La D Da, and probably another freebie by Tristan Design.

Sweetheart Tree Sweet Valentine




Just Nan Honeysuckle Rose freebie




I wish I have time to fit in some Easter designs but time is just running out. Hope you all have a great Easter. We are having some strange weather here in Texas. Today and tomorrow, the lowest temperature will be in the 30s. I have already packed all the winter clothes away.

17 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Anita, your biscornu are lovely! We are having unreasonably cold temps here also. I hope warmer weather is around the corner. Happy Easter!

5:47 PM  
Blogger BeckySC said...

Just beautiful :):)

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another two beautiful biscornu Anita. I love how the second one is a random design and not the usual uniform style of biscornu. Very nice.

7:28 PM  
Blogger stitcherw said...

They are both beautiful.
Sue

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're both beautiful - congratulations!

2:01 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

Your biscornu's are lovely Anita, congratulations

8:58 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Those are so pretty! We seem to stitch on the same wavelength quite a bit - I bought Sweetheart Tree's Sweet Valentines on Friday with the idea of using it to make a biscornu too :-)

10:12 AM  
Blogger The Silver Thistle said...

Beautiful biscornu! I'm addicted to them too!

We're having really freaky weather here too. We didn't see any snow this past winter and for Scotland that's unheard of! And this Easter weekend has been a record high, people were even out sunbathing, lol.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Shell said...

they are so pretty,Happy Easter to you

3:42 AM  
Blogger Margie said...

How pretty! I just finished my first Biscornu - they are addicting. :-)

10:17 AM  
Blogger Lelia said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!

You rock : )

2:08 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

I am in awe of your biscornus Anita,. They are so pretty.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Hazel said...

They are so beautiful! I would love to know where you get these freebies from as they are adorable.

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes. Biscornus are really addictive. I have done 7 or 8 this year and am still going! Your biscornus look amazing!

5:30 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Anita, those are the prettiest biscornu's I have ever seen. Just lovely.

Sharon

10:09 PM  
Blogger Meari said...

Very pretty!!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Cathy C said...

These two new biscournus are just darling -- I really do love seeing your work Anita. Also, where di dyou find that gorgeous heart shaped one you have pictured on the top of your blog with all the roses in the center in pink...that is lovely! You know me and roses -- just love those things. And speaking of roses, Rog and I are having our 16th anniversary this Friday...amazing!

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home